IP Executive, Myanmar
- LL.M. in Commercial Law (University of East Yangon)
- LL.B. (University of East Yangon)
- Diploma in Intellectual Property Law (University of Yangon)
- Diploma in Accounting (London Chamber of Commerce & Industry)
- Myanmar Laws concerning IP Rights
With over 8 years of working experience in the legal field, Khin Yupar Lin is a very capable and welcome addition to our Yangon team. She previously assisted foreign companies entering Myanmar on matters of legal compliance and business registration, giving her a broad knowledge of related laws and regulations.
Her extensive experience with corporate procedures and liaising with government officials is put to good use at KASS, where she provides efficient IP support and assistance, with particular expertise in trademarks and due diligence. She also handles a portfolio of local and international clients, offering comprehensive advice that is tailored to the needs of each client and ensures the prompt execution of all IP-related matters in Myanmar.