IP Executive, Thailand
- LL.B. (Thammasat University, Thailand)
- Thai Lawyer License (Lawyers Council of Thailand)
- Notarial Services Attorney (Lawyers Council of Thailand)
- Certification in Advanced Legal Professions (IP Law) (Lawyers Council of Thailand)
- Certification in Promoting Public Awareness of IP of JPO/IPR Training Program 2018 (Japan Patent Office)
Saowanee graduated from Thammasat University, a leading law university in Thailand, with a Bachelor of Laws. There, she also obtained a Certificate of Proficiency in Legal Studies, awarded by the Faculty of Law. She then received her Certificate in Advanced Legal Professions (IP Law) from the Lawyers Council of Thailand in 2012. Prior to joining KASS, she completed a 5-year stint with a Thai law firm and worked with a reputable Singaporean IP firm based in Bangkok, where she attained considerable IP experience, particularly in trademarks and IP-related contracts.
She is experienced in providing legal advice and strategies to clients on issues involving trademarks, copyrights and patents. She handles the registration and prosecution of trademarks in Thailand and other jurisdictions, and reviews and drafts IP-related agreements and other commercial contracts.
Saowanee also obtained a scholarship from the Japan Patent Office for its JPO/IPR Training Program 2018 in Promoting Public Awareness of IP. She has been invited to speak at many events in relation to IP Law, arranged by both private and government sectors.