In conjunction with the upcoming International Women’s Day, KASS, in collaboration with the 30% Club, is inviting you to a virtual celebration of women leaders!
Join our amazing speakers:
- Prof Dr. Rofina Yasmin Othman FASc | Associate Vice Chancellor (Industry & Community Linkages), University of Malaya
- Dr. Anusha Subenthiran | General Practitioner at Clinic Genga / Founder of Noosh Naturals / Amateur Inventor
- Gina Frias | Fashion Designer and Ecopreneur / Founder of ECO2re, Gina Frias London and Axxezz
- Nuraizah Shamsul Baharin | Managing Director, Madcat World / President of WENA (Association of Bumiputra Women Entrepreneur Network of Malaysia)
- Insights on innovation culture, the gender gap in innovation, and innovating out of a crisis
- The common thread in different leadership styles when facing challenges across diverse industries
- Practical innovative strategies and tips for your own business
Date: 4 March 2021 (Thursday)
Time: 3pm – 4.30pm Malaysian time
Register for FREE today at https://bit.ly/3dgWcaZ!
About the 30% Club
The 30% Club started in the UK in 2010 and now consists of groups of business leaders worldwide working on initiatives to increase gender diversity at corporate leadership and board levels.
Established in 1999, KASS is a leading ASEAN IP firm with offices in Malaysia, Singapore, Indonesia, Myanmar, Thailand and Vietnam that serves to protect and elevate our clients’ brands, designs, technology and creative work around the world, cohesively and consistently.
- [20 April 2021] MaGIC: IP Strategies in COVID-19 Times - April 16, 2021
- [6 April 2021] Coffee & Law: How to Create a Strong & Awesome Trademark - March 31, 2021
- Thailand Trademark Office Releases 2020 Trademark Statistics - March 24, 2021