[FREE WEBINAR] IP Rights in the Era of Industrial Revolution 4.0
IP rights have been instrumental in the growth of the industry and its progress from Industrial Revolution (IR) 1.0 to IR 4.0, with its digitization of manufacturing processes through the use of sensors, interconnected machines/objects and artificial intelligence. In our next Transformational Thursdays webinar, we’re excited to discuss:
- Patent filing trends for various technologies under IR 4.0 – who are the industry players and which jurisdictions are these patent applications being filed in?
- How to protect such technologies via patent rights when, for instance, the underlying infrastructure such as the sensor network or the IOT framework is known.
- New trademark provisions and how they could be instrumental for any product or service being launched in the IR 4.0 space.
- The various IPs and how they could be used to provide holistic protection for any product or service in the IR 4.0 realm.
Join us by signing up here: https://bit.ly/cgtransformationalthursdaysepi7
SHARE this if you know someone who would benefit from this!
Did we mention it was free? And you can attend it from anywhere as long you have a mobile device and internet connection!
- ABCs of Trademarks - November 23, 2020
- [5 NOVEMBER 2020] FREE WEBINAR on IP Rights in the Era of Industrial Revolution 4.0 - October 26, 2020
- [MGCC Perspectives] KASS Ends 2019 With A Bang(kok) Office! - October 21, 2020