[20 April 2022] Virtual Event: The Rise Of Young Innovators
We are delighted to invite you to our exclusive World IP Day virtual panel discussion: The Rise of Young Innovators. This event will be moderated by Geetha Kandiah, KASS Director, featuring 4 world-class innovators who will be giving insights on the topic of youth and innovation. Please find the event details as follows:
- Event: The Rise of Young Innovators: Recognize, Empower, Go Beyond
- Date: 20th April 2022
- Time: 3:00 pm – 4:30 pm
- Azran Osman-Rani [CEO and Co-Founder, Naluri]
- Dr. Melissa Foo Suyin [Vice President, Malaysian Business Angel Network (MBAN) and Head of Sunway Innovation Labs (iLabs) Ventures]
- Dali Abdul Latiff Aw [Senior Director, Technology Transfer Office Universiti Teknologi PETRONAS]
- Ts. Vishantini Tangavaloo [Senior Product Development Engineer, Synergy Engineering]
This will be a valuable opportunity to hear from the panelists on how to strategically innovate and scale-up solutions not just for business success but also for the greater good of society, learn from like-minded young innovators, entrepreneurs and startup founders, and become inspired by the future of innovation led by the youth.
Registration is free of charge. However, seats are limited so we highly encourage you to click here to register and book your seat now!
We welcome you to spread the word (more info here) and invite your friends to attend this panel discussion too.
We can’t wait to see you there!