KASS will be holding a talk in October entitled “Role of Corporate Secretary in Securing Intangible Rights”, in collaboration with the Malaysian Institute of Chartered Secretaries and Administrators (MAICSA).
- To enable senior management staff to appreciate the role of IP Rights in the present commercial world.
- To share key parameters in technology/trademark licensing, mergers and acquisition, and dissolution of companies
- To promote awareness of the role of the corporate secretary in managing IP Rights to both members and non-members of MAICSA
How will the talk benefit the participants?
- Participants would be able to appreciate the various types of IP Rights, and ascertain which ones are relevant to their own businesses.
- Participants will learn to identify available resources and how to obtain relevant technology at minimal costs
Who is this talk for?
- Company Secretaries
- Financial Controllers / Accountants
- Senior Management Executives
Details of the talk are as follows:
ROLE OF CORPORATE SECRETARY IN SECURING INTANGIBLE RIGHTS
Date: 21 October 2009
Time: 9am – 1pm
Venue: MAICSA Auditorium
No. 57, The Boulevard
Mid Valley City
Lingkaran Syed Putra
59200 Kuala Lumpur Malaysia
Fee: MAICSA member, graduate & affiliate RM180.00
MAICSA student RM 90.00
(inclusive of refreshment, lunch and seminar materials)
Discount: Group discount of 10% will be given for registration of three or more
participants from the same organization.
To register, simply fax/post the registration form and submit payment to:
MAICSA Training Division
Bangunan MAICSA, No 57 The Boulevard, Mid Valley City,
Lingkaran Syed Putra, 59200 Kuala Lumpur