A total of RM230 billion will be allocated under the 10th Malaysia Plan (2011-2015).
So what’s in it for the SMIs?
- What are the fundamental objectives of the 10th Malaysia Plan, and are your goals aligned to fit in this plan?
- What are the types of Government financial assistance available?
- Where does innovation come into play and how do you make money out of creative ideas?
Want to know more?
Then come and join us in an upcoming seminar on “Enhancing Business Partnership under the 10th Malaysia Plan”.
When? 14/10/2010 (Thursday)
Where? MPC Kepala Batas, Penang.
The seminar will feature reputable speakers from EPU, SME Corp, MOSTI, KASS International and more!
Only 300 seats are available and selling out fast, so grab your seats now!
Click here for the application form and more details.
- Please make payment via cheque to ED Resources Management or Public Bank A/C No: 3163201100
- For further information please contact Ravi at 012-4921442 or W.Y.Low at 012-4781442